WSI, the world’s leading provider of Internet marketing solutions, recognized 11 members of its network, including its franchisees and suppliers, with a WSI Excellence Award at its recent international Excellence and Innovation Convention in Las Vegas.
The WSI Excellence Awards showcases the best of thousands of Internet solutions created each year by WSI Consultants and the outstanding service offered by them. The awards recognized excellence in such categories as: Making a Difference in the Life of a Client, Customer Service Strategy, Lead Generation for a Client, Search Engine Optimization, Pay-per-click, Online Marketing, Mentorship, Lead Generation for Self and a Client and Excellence in Service.
Ron McArthur, president of WSI said, “WSI thrives in delivering nothing less than outstanding service and high quality Internet marketing solutions to the SMB market. We have heard from thousands of SMB owners who expressed their satisfaction with the Internet solutions our WSI Consultants have delivered, so we are thrilled to honor them for their hard work. I am proud to share that this year has been an exceptional one for solutions and services offered by WSI Consultants and Suppliers.”
- Gene Bonanno, a WSI Consultant from Ohio, was among the 11 winners. Gene went the extra mile to help his client, Wellness Integrated Network, develop an entire business from scratch, making him a worthy recipient of the Excellence Award for Making a Difference in the Life of a Client.
- Bill Toscano, a WSI Consultant from Florida, received the award for Excellence in Customer Service Strategy for his creative, well-organized plan to continually improve the service he offers to his clients.
- The award for Excellence in Lead Generation for Client went to Frank Tibbetts, a Nova Scotia-based WSI Consultant, whose online marketing campaign helped Maritime Steel and Foundaries receive new quotes with sales exceeding the $1 million mark.
- South African WSI Consultant Francois Muscat was honored with two awards this year, one for Excellence in Mentorship for his ongoing assistance to his fellow Consultants in South Africa, and the other for Excellence in Pay-per-click. Francois was responsible for developing a PPC campaign for a dental surgeon in Lonehill, Gauteng, which brought immediate results. Within a week, the website received nine online bookings.
- The recipient for the Excellence in Search Engine Optimization award was Jerry Kane, a WSI Consultant operating his business in Colorado. Jerry’s SEO services for Front Range Honda resulted in an increase in their online impressions by 20% and clickthrough rate by 40%.
- Nancy Vinkler, a WSI Consultant from Pennsylvania, was recognized for Excellence in Online Marketing after providing Margolis & Company P.C. with an outstanding Internet marketing strategy that lead to a drastic increase their return on investment.
- Neal Silva, an Idaho-based WSI Consultant, received the award for Excellence in Lead Generation for Self. Neal was honored for his creative, self-designed marketing brochure geared to tract more qualified leads to his WSI business.
WSI introduced its first annual Excellence Awards in October 2007 as a way to recognize excellence among its franchisees in providing cutting edge Internet solutions in their local markets around the world. WSI received several case study submissions by Consultants to be considered for the 2008 WSI Excellence Awards. Each case study was scored and ranked by a team of WSI submission auditors, who all voted to determine the winners. The winners were announced at WSI’s international Excellence and Innovation Convention in Las Vegas.